News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Responsive Template for VM3x only

Started by ahsan.abbasi, March 16, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahsan.abbasi

Hi,
I have running site in joomla 3.4.3 and Virtue Mart 3.0.12.
I have a custom theme for joomla which is responsive.
As Vm, specifically cart page and order view are not responsive,i want a Responsive template of some sort which do not effect any area other than vm,category listing,product listing and cart page etc.
I have paid templates but they are all in one, mean whole joomla template which will change whole look of my site.
Please if some one guide me with some link to those Virtue Mart themes.

Also another question why Virtue Mart is not responsive,may be we have some responsive paid template from Virtue Mart.

Thanks in advance

jenkinhill

There are a lot of fully responsive commercial Joomla/VM templates available, and has been for a couple of years or more. All VM views are responsive except for those realated to the cart. It is possible to make the default VM cart templates responsive with the use of overrides and some conditional css, but for the checkout process I prefer to use a one-page checkout plugin. This makes it simpler/more intuitive for the shopper to use and has the added benefit of (usually) being responsive. My OPC of choice for simplicity of use is the VP plugin but there are others listed in here:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=135.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ahsan.abbasi

Thanks for your reply,
yes cart relating pages are main issue in responsiveness.
Best option to buy  one page check out plugin.

Thanks