News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart 3.0.12 price dissapear when logged

Started by Viktoras9, December 11, 2015, 23:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viktoras9

Hello, I faced quite unusual issue. I am new to virtuemart so there is one of my problems. My shop works perfectly until I added user login in my Joomla website. When login was set and I connected as registered user (not guest), prices have gone near product (main price). But they're gone only when I am connected as registered user. Once I disconnect - prices appear. There are countless topics with familiar problems in older virtuemart versions , but so far none of the solution worked.
How to fix that?

jenkinhill

Did you set shopper group specific prices for the products?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Viktoras9

It was set "available to all". And I have tried with separate shopper groups, it is still not working. Just tried with for example "guests", then prices dissapear when you are logged user, and when you set to "logged users" (my system is not in english), then price disappears from guest, but not showing to registered users. So I can take price out of guests, but cannot give it to registered users

Viktoras9

Does anybody faced familiar issue. Because situation is silly, but none of earlier (or other solutions) in virtuemart worked. Am I the only one who cant see prices after loggin in via joomla default login form?

Viktoras9

Found solution by myself.
In my case problem was ir buyer groups, all new logged members were in "Default buyers", so in default buyers settings there are "show price" button and many subbuttons. Default value was not to show prices.
Just like in configuration->prices