News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Error Category later update

Started by babu65, April 13, 2016, 03:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babu65

Hi,
Later the upgrade from VM 3.0.14 to 3.0.16 in a website Joomla 3.5.0, I've a problem with a category that contain another 4 subcategories.
All other categories working, but if I select the category "TENDE A BRACCI" that contain the 4 sub categories I've the following error:
QuoteFatal error: Class 'CurrencyDisplay' not found in /home/agritur/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/view.html.php on line 160

I've aligned the DB later the upgrade but the error remain.

The site is http://agriturismovip.com/prodotti.html

Some idea about?

Thanks  :)

QuoteHi,
I've read different post about with different solutions of the problem, but I solved changing a setup of the category menu,
In practice in the menu of category with subcategories I've set Show products at NO and now it work displaying of the sub categories.

I don't know if is the right solution, so if sombody have a better solution PLS tell me.

Tigers

Hello,
I am facing exactly the same problem as you .
But I can not properly implement your solution.
Could you please guide me step by step.
To know that I am French and I have a little trouble with the translation.
Thank you in advance.
cordially

babu65

Hi Tiger,
I've on my site some menu voices about the VM categories in the main menu, so I've set as you can see in the screenshot

Tigers

babu65