News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Please test our new vm3.0.11.2

Started by Milbo, October 29, 2015, 15:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

I just uploaded the new vm3.0.11.2, I labeld it already internally as vm3.0.12, but decided today to upload it first as vm3.0.11.2.

We need at best tests on live stores. This is a pure bugfixing version.

http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/976/com_virtuemart.3.0.11.4_extract_first.zip

vm3.0.11.6 (released as vm3.0.12)
r9045
Amazon when OPC=off
---------------------
r9043
Added classes for different states of the shipment selection. Either selected or to be selected. Changed ID userForm to shipmentForm.
---------------------
r9041
added getFileUrlThumb in mediahandler.php enhanced json for loading customfields to a product, is now a real customfield added selection of category in category admin list (by Valerie Isaksen) added forceMethod for some payment methods (by ...
---------------------
r9037
Sofort= Jrequest => vRequest, var_dump=>var_export
---------------------
r9036
Cleaner implementation of using different thumbnail sizes.
---------------------

vm3.0.11.4
r9035
Added "None" option for some order status lists. Re arranged a bit the vm config, added more fieldsets for better overview
---------------------
r9034
moved creation of virtuemart_userinfos and virtuemart_order_userinfos to install_essential_data.sql to prevent that changed fields are reverted updating vm. minors
---------------------
r9033
added hidden config updEngine to prevent changing of the table engine changed closing and loading image for facebox  removed useless function getCustomParentTitle  fixed listing for rating  fixed userfield date, when no value is set  more $...
---------------------
r9032
readded Facebox, please test date field should show now for any 0 date format the "never" other minors
---------------------
r9031
getUncategorizedChildren is now loading only the ids and getProduct is called before the check if an attribute has a value. So the lang fallback works also for children of generic child variants small "typo" in productdetails/view.html.php
---------------------

vm3.0.11.2
r9030
Skonto for payments
---------------------
r9029
language Fallback for Payment and shipment methods  minor fixes
---------------------
r9028
Sofort: lang pb, getNotificationUrl fixed
---------------------
r9027
msg was undefined when startVmLoading was called the old style
---------------------
r9026
there was a problem to store file_description, => fixed.
the function getCleanUrl uses vRequest::filterUrl now
added to vRequest filterUrl
dynamic updater is nicer implemented
removed message "1", when registering/storing user info.
getMenuCatItemId is now using the filter filterUrl

---------------------
r9025
CheckQuantity string must be jsSafe
---------------------
r9024
Sofort: log full error_get_last()
---------------------
r9023
amazon sofort: added sofort transactions log realex user plugin: finally found the "table does not exist" bug, and fixed
---------------------
r9022
added missing virtuemart_allinone.php for j3 (ofc BC)
---------------------
r9021
updated sampledata
added query for loading products of subcategories, is atm without option and disabled with an if(true), option will come atm easier for updaters
corefields are directly set to required now, when a shop is for registered users only
fixed storing of user just with manager rights in FE
removed old getErrorMsgs
added missing virtuemart_allinone.php for j3 (ofc BC)
images loaded for manufacturers and available in the productdetails layout
ported update_cart-jd to virtuemart array (space)
removed id="hiddencontainer" from the cart layout
small other fixes
---------------------
r9020
amazon: language DE fix
---------------------

vm3.0.11
r9018
Minors.
---------------------
r9017
fixed moving of orderstatuses
added turkish provinces/districts/states
deleting an order sets now the order first to Cancelled to that stocking fits
function getOrderStatusNames used for order status list is now checking for published
added minimum transaction fee for standard payment (destroyed Skonto, fixed in rev 9030)
changed behaviour of js checking for valid quantity steps, should work now as expected
cart should now keep address data of the user, if an error happens like "email already taken"
---------------------
r9016
Amazon: fix
---------------------
r9014
Typo in install/install_essential_data.sql
product model vRequest::getInt ('customfields', false, true) forces array
---------------------
r9013
paths for medias are only "readonly" for non admins
removed old vmdebugs
---------------------
r9012
added param $published for getOrderStatusList
added param for fileHandler vendorId, so that administrators get a correctly set vendor dropdown. Is now automatically set for vendors to their id.
added to vmAccess::manager a new parameter how an array of rights to test should be handled, as "and" or "or"
vmModel exeSortSearchListQuery works now also with empty $filter_order_Dir, if set in orderby
vmUploader should now correctly filter for safe extensions, if not admin
vRequest is now also filtering the array keys (recursive=
added new order status "completed"
the checkbox ST same as BT is now using the cart ajax
---------------------
r9011
generic child variant FE display
---------------------
r9010
vRequest::getGet and vRequest::getRequest are also filtering now the keys not just values.
---------------------
r9009
Check in image uploader. Only admins are allowed to upload any file.
Added ACL to allow uploading of other media types than images
fixed filter for arrays
added eu_vat_id
Added tab emails
removed old $user->authorise in media getFiles
removed Sql injection in order model, was only useable as admin, so the treat is low
more filters for getOrderByList
added different offset for years for date and ageverification userfields, maybe a parameter later
---------------------
r9008
removed oncheckout_show_legal_info from vmconfig, should be done now by disabling the TOS shopperfield
thumbs are shown in the cart by default now
small changes for updatesmigration for the task updating the customfield params to vm3 format...
---------------------
r9007
orange rating stars must be on the left side and not centered

---------------------
r9005
ask captcha only if guest
---------------------
r9004
enhanced synchronise media, thanks to kderg http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119113.0 fixed small error in getUserList and typo in js of askrecomjs.php, happened due remove of facebox.js removed facebox.js
---------------------
r9003
Added check for upload path if writeable. Only for admins
removed facebox
added backticks for _modifyColumn
small changes in sample data
customfield generic child is now shown in category browse view country state js is absolute now
---------------------
r9002
Fix when full_catname_tree=1
---------------------
r9001
dynupdate.js needs the format html and not raw, else all the joomla content stuff is not translated (content plugins and position did not work)
---------------------
r8999
fix: BA languageswitch support for editorfields if editor is toggled
---------------------
r8998
fix: languageswitch with multiple editorfields on same page not working on J3
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Studio 42

Simple question.
You removed facebox, but why not fancybox ?
All 2 libraries are obselete release(and fancybox give always warning on jQuery 2)

Yani

Hello,

After update to VM 3.0.12 , most of the images and subcategories disappear..

Joomla 3.4.5 Stable +  VM 3.0.12

Thanks
Yani

Croc

[Edit by Mod: Please read here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=131754.msg456411#msg456411]
New version requires the PHP extension  php_exif.dll . Is not standard extension I think!

Because Fatal Error caused on image upload (blank page) because of function exif_imagetype()

SOLUTION
Edit: administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmuploader.php

find (around line 320)
$type = exif_imagetype($media['tmp_name']);

and replace with
$type = function_exists('exif_imagetype')?exif_imagetype($media['tmp_name']):$media['type'];

Stergios
Web-expert.gr
Web-expert.gr : Joomla Hosting cPanel & Virtuemart Extensions

westman

Hi i got this error after uppgrade can you help pleace i cant find wats wrong or casuing this..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice: Undefined index: virtuemart_media_id in D:\PleskCustomerData\usa-shopen.com\httpdocs\usa-shopen.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\media.php on line 320
Fatal error: Call to undefined function exif_imagetype() in D:\PleskCustomerData\usa-shopen.com\httpdocs\usa-shopen.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\vmuploader.php on line 270
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres my setting and versions

PHP Built On    Windows NT BUN1-NEW 6.3 build 9200 (Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition) i586
Database Version    5.6.23-log
Database Collation    utf8_general_ci
PHP Version    5.4.32
Web Server    Microsoft-IIS/8.5
WebServer to PHP Interface    cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version    Joomla! 3.4.5 Stable [ Ember ] 22-October-2015 21:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version    Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0

Kind Regards
Thomas Westman

Milbo

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 06, 2015, 17:56:54 PM
Simple question.
You removed facebox, but why not fancybox ?
All 2 libraries are obselete release(and fancybox give always warning on jQuery 2)

We readded facebox and the reasons are simple. We dont want to create trouble with templates updating VM. This can be done for vm3.2, for example, but not between 3.0.x.

Quote from: Yani on November 12, 2015, 08:32:11 AM
After update to VM 3.0.12 , most of the images and subcategories disappear..
This is your template, not using the correct function to get the thumb_url

Quote from: Croc on November 12, 2015, 14:49:25 PM
New version requires the PHP extension  php_exif.dll . Is not standard extension I think!

Because Fatal Error caused on image upload (blank page) because of function exif_imagetype()

SOLUTION

find (around line 320)

and replace with
$type = function_exists('exif_imagetype')?exif_imagetype($media['tmp_name']):$media['type'];

I "fixed" that already, but your fix does not work for the common core, it creates a leak.

my fix is

if(function_exists('exif_imagetype')){
} else if(vmAccess::manager('media.potdang')){
$type = $mediaExtension;
} else {
$type = false;
}

exif_imagetype is quite standard. When you take a Xamp and install it, you have it. There will also come a check for the exif data to prevent that users upload a leak.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

westman

I Got this error when trying to uppload images to WV see attachement

Kind Regards
Thomas Westman

Ricardo78

Hi Milbo, I've a problem with the virtuemart search module. I read from your post the bug with "vmModel exeSortSearchListQuery works now also with empty $filter_order_Dir, if set in orderby "... there's fixed? I've update joomla 3.4.5 and Virtuemart 3.0.12 (from Joomla 2.5)

Thanks a lot...

Ricardo.

rigin

An error is in the template of administrator.

Cuts off part of the name if there are quotation marks in him.
look in http://awesomescreenshot.com/0325gfk8a2

Error in the file \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\product\tmpl\product_edit_information.php  string 44.

instead of value="<?php echo $this->product->product_name?>" it is necessary to put value="<?php echo htmlentities($this->product->product_name); ?>".

p/s. Sorry me for my English.

Thomas Unfaithful

Rigin - I have the same problem! But your solution it is not good for me. I changed this part of code and I have still the same problem.

I have to add the name of product with quotation marks in child products and if I save child product with quotation marks, then it is ok. But if I want to change something in Parent product, then the name of child products will be cut off! For example I have the name: Bike XYZ; size of frame: 19"; color: black. And after save the name will change into:  Bike XYZ; size of frame: 19.

Does anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my english.

omniroot

This fix didn't work on my server; I actually had to install php_exif to get the product upload to work. Maybe add a check for this library in the upload script, so users don't suddenly have a broken site?

Quote from: Croc on November 12, 2015, 14:49:25 PM
[Edit by Mod: Please read here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=131754.msg456411#msg456411]

SOLUTION

find (around line 320)

and replace with

Stergios
Web-expert.gr

Milbo

There is a fallback for that in vm3.0.14

alvarop

I Got the same error when trying to uppload too

GJC Web Design

is this a statement? a question? an observation?

the current stable is 3.0.16 or 18  -- hard to understand why u post here?

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=104795.0
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation