News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

a better website for Dance Studios with eCommerce and more!

Started by Robert_ITMan, October 20, 2015, 17:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert_ITMan

We developed a better website for Dance Studios with eCommerce and more! The client we developed this for is now in their second year of using VirtueMart for their enrollments... and now we are ready to take on more clients.

For more information see: http://www.ourdanceshop.com

Yes, we have a demo site, see also: http://www.ourdanceshop.com/faq/do-you-have-a-demo-site

Next client saves 10% and gets it upgraded to work in the new responsive template on Joomla 3 and VM 3

FELLOW DEVELOPERS: We are happy to share how we did it using Virtuemart and a few other key components and plugins without any hacks - much of the advanced functionality for the customers is done in the template files and are so far unaffected by updates to VirtueMart and Joomla.
WEBSITES @ OURFINGERTIPS
manage > develop > market > repeat

Save a lot of time and money when focused on building a website that works with marketing efforts to get more leads and sales from visitors.

www.ourfingertips.com

Studio 42

Hi,
I hope you don't hate me :)
BUt you have a JS error on the slideshow, the color are to flashy, to many font styling and at all this is not a shop at all!

Greets,
Patrick

Robert_ITMan

I don't hate anyone. You are not looking at the demo site. You are making notes about the WordPress site I setup that has videos and info for getting started and hiring me to develop the studio site which is VirtueMart. Please check out the demo site and retract your negative reply.
WEBSITES @ OURFINGERTIPS

Save a lot of time and money when focused on building a website that works with marketing efforts to get more leads and sales from visitors.

www.ourfingertips.com

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Robert_ITMan

Sorry I promise not to use the w___ word in these forums ever again. My bad. ;)
WEBSITES @ OURFINGERTIPS

www.ourfingertips.com