News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in ...

Started by hoknight, September 22, 2015, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoknight

Hi,

Front-end Error message:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /home/.../domains/.../public_html/prototype/components/com_virtuemart/router.php:23) in /home/.../domains/.../public_html/prototype/components/com_tcpdf/router.php on line 293

Any one can help how to fix this issues?

Virtuemark 3.0.9.10
Joomla 3.4.4

Thanks.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hoknight

I have tried to uninstall Virtuemark and reinstall VM3.0.10 .However, I can't open the Virtuemark again.
Error message are the same in front-end.

Milbo

Never reinstall (uninstall and install), use always the normal update method, that means, just install it again.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jenkinhill

option=com_tcpdf and option=com_virtuemart_allinone should return a 404 as they are "empty" components.

If you have used the correct com_tcpdf component then the directory components/com_tcpdf/ should be empty - it should not contain router.php so if that file is present then I suggest you rename it, eg to router.xxx
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

Quote from: jenkinhill on September 22, 2015, 17:25:16 PM
option=com_tcpdf and option=com_virtuemart_allinone should return a 404 as they are "empty" components.

Correct for the tcpdf, but wrong for the allinone. The allinone shows all vm related extensions.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

hoknight

VirtueMart working fine again after renamed the router.php file.

Thanks.

jenkinhill

Quote from: Milbo on September 23, 2015, 08:49:46 AM
wrong for the allinone. The allinone shows all vm related extensions.

On a fresh VM3.0.10 install on J3.4.4 administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart_allinone returns a 404. But yes, it does contain some content.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Milbo