Owner can't receive order confirmation message / users can't get registered

Started by Regnet, March 04, 2016, 20:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regnet

I've noticed that my post was in a wrong category.
That's whay I'm posting it in this section.

Hi, I have these two problems:
1. When an order gets finished, the store owner doesn't receive the order confirmation mail.
2. Users (buyers) can't get registered. When you fill all the fields, and clic the "register & order" button, it simply doesn't work (nothing happens), the page just loads again and the data filled in the fields remains (except password), but even if you write it again nothing happens.
My Joomla version is 3.4.8
My V.M. version is: 3.0.12
PHP Version is 5.4.42
URL: eugeniacarlos.com/fds

Your kind help will be very important. The project needs to get in production ASAP.

Thanks a lot.

PRO

Regnet

Hi, PRO.
   Issue numer 2 is solved with your kind guide (thanks), but I'm still having issue no. 1:
   ** "When an order gets finished, the store owner doesn't receive the order confirmation mail." **  :(

I will appreciate the help of anyone who has the expertise level to solve it.

Thanks.

jenkinhill

That problem has been discussed so many times here....

Do other emails work, such as "Ask a question"?
You say the store owner does not receive mail, but does the mail get sent to the buyer?
Are the "Default Order Status to send email..." settings correct in configuration email settings?
What is the returned order status form your payment plugin?
Are invoices being generated? In not turn on VMdebug to see if there is an error with tcpdf function.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Regnet

Hi, Kelvyn.
    Thanks a lot for your help.   Issue no. 2 was solved with your guidance!
    Best regards.
R.C.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Regnet

Quote from: Milbo on March 15, 2016, 21:07:01 PM
and for our personal statistic, what was the reason?

Milbo, I didn't notice your question.
The e-mail in global configuration wasn't same that virtuemart e-mail.
Thanks!