News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM show ERROR ( Rating: Not Rated Yet Manufacturer: manufacturer name )

Started by unbreakablearrow, August 14, 2015, 21:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unbreakablearrow

Hi,

I am new to virtuemart and i am using template on joomla 2.5.28 and upgraded VM 2.0 to VirtueMart 3.0.9.4 by download latest package and install.

Problem is i have one category and i have few products in this which was showing fine on a older version but after upgrading when i click on product name or picture it nothing from template design and only show me message ( Rating: Not Rated Yet Manufacturer: my-manufacturer-name ) and my manufacturer name is hyper-linked ! when i click on manufacturer name it open manufacturer name with picture only nothing else showing and when i click on picture it lead me to manufacturer details page and here i can see my template design, header and menu etc.

I want to work it as previous like when we lick on any product it should open its details/default not this mess where i can not see any product details :(

Please help...

jenkinhill

Quote from: unbreakablearrow on August 14, 2015, 21:32:04 PM
i am using template

And does that template use overrides for VM display? If so then they will need editing/updating for use with VM3+
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

unbreakablearrow

HI,

Many Thanks for quick reply and sorry for late response.

As i am new in VM i am just using template kick start VM and i rename some products and added some by self ! i didn't touch template override when adding product so not sure.

Please guide how can i check whether template using override function or not ? and if it using so is there any link which can guide me how and which part of template needs to be updated/edited and what changing required ?

Many Thanks for your kind help.