News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 2.0.21g: Call for Price and Add to Cart on product details page?

Started by z-analysts, June 27, 2013, 23:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z-analysts

Hi,

This may be an unlikely scenario but there are appears to be a logic bug here. I have a product without a price and on the product details page it shows both the call for price image and add to cart. How can that be?

Here is a link - http://zclientdev.net/solfairtrade/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=65&virtuemart_category_id=10&Itemid=190

VM 2.0.21g
Joomla 2.5.11
PHP 5.3.16

John2400

Interesting -

I see that G has a new option that :

Product with price= 0  can be added to cart. New parameter for standard payment to send invoice on order total=0

Could you play around with some configuration settings and even put the Product to be $0.00 value and see if that makes a difference.

This might help - the designers. Maybe it is just a small bug in the configuration. People always wanted to add products worth $0.00 to their shopping cart. There was a setting that we were using but this update might have this extra issue. Have a few test for us and post back.

John2400

Ok I can repeat this problem.

Yes I set a product at $0.00 dollars and did not tick call for price. The product was shown with no price at all and I could add it to my cart and receive an invoice. No problems there.

I then ticked call for price and it showed both. ( so we might have an issue if a site has a need for both configurations )

Milbo

I think the correct setting in the stock should be the method to configure it.

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

drukman2000

Milbo,
It could be a solution......yet it is not working.
Plus afaik there isn't any tmpl for "call for price" products.
Have someone found a solution for this ?
After all it was working in a previous version.
Thanks - Drukman.

luisch125

I'm looking for a more recent post, but in the meantime, Is there a solution for this?