News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Frontend Editing: User Menu Link Breaking out of template

Started by teksun, June 11, 2015, 18:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teksun

I created a menu link to "Account Maintenance" in a user menu so the shop owner does not have to log in to back end to add products. When clicked all is fine but if the user is an administrator there is a link to "Access Administration Interface" and "Add A Product"...if one of those links are selected VM breaks out of the template and shows only the VM template without my default Joomla template. Using VM 3.0.9

teksun

Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about

teksun

I am still needing some help with this issue. It works fine from the back end but when I access it from the front end it breaks.

PRO

I changed your title to something related to your problem

teksun

Been working on this for a couple of days now but can't seem to figure it out. I am using a testing server on my computer to build the site for a client and don't really want them to have back end access. When logged in as a super user and navigate to vm control panel all of the buttons go down the left side of the page instead of across the page and get covered up by the control panel. I checked the vm demo and it goes across the page as expected.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

teksun

Still needing some help here...
I looked at the demo version for VM and the version used there is 2.5 so...
Perhaps a bug?
Anyone?

GJC Web Design

It definitely looks like some css isn't being loaded --

I have never seen this problem so can only advise you carefully compare what is loaded on good and then bad..
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

teksun

I uploaded the site to a live server and e editing works fine there so it was something with my local wamp server.