News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error 1146

Started by fastpat27, June 14, 2015, 02:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastpat27

Hi Guys
Hoping someone could help me with what went wrong as I came across the error below when trying to access the VM Shop page in the backend. I couldn't figure out why so decided to do a restore to 3 days back but the error still happened. I'm not sure if the error is going back that far or if something has went wrong with the database which isn't restoring correctly. When I go into phpmyadmin it nearly looks like I have duplicates of the almost same database, but not identical.

I can access anything else in the website front and back but haven't finished configuring shipping and payment yet. I searched for the same error but could not find anything that resolved the same issue.

An error has occurred.
1146 Table 'database_user.dbname_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `dbuser_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api` WHERE `virtuemart_user_id` = "516" ORDER BY `modified_on` DESC

VM 3.0.8
Joomla 3.4.1

Thanks for any help
FP

jenkinhill

That error is from a Realex plugin, so I guess the first step is to disable that plugin, and then ask the plugin developer?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fastpat27

Thanks for the reply Jenkinhill

Yes disabling the plugin does cure the problem but I don't think its a problem with the actual plugin I'm thinking it a screw up with the database. Realex is part of VM now and works fine with another couple of site I'm working on. Why I have the contents of like 2 databases I have no idea but one has realex and one hasn't. I'm going to try and copy across the realex tables to see what happens, although I have no real clue about how databases work so I'd say I'll be reverting to a backup again  ::)

Thanks

jenkinhill

I think alatak  did the development for the inbuilt plugin. I have never used it on any of my client sites.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

The table of the plugin is setup while AIO installation, usually. You can use the update butttin within the AIO to update/install the tables.
The table should be also updated/installed, when you store a paymentmethod.

For your root problem (almost doubled dbs), we cant know, what you did with your page.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

fastpat27

Hi Milbo
I did a restore of an older backup which seems to have straightened up the duplicate database mystery, but the problem with realex persists. I updated to VM3.0.9 also AIO and tcpdf (in that order). Now that you mentioned the AIO, I then went to go into the AIO to click the update button but get "404 Component not found." The same error for tcpdf. I usually don't go in here so don't know what the normal is.

On another VM2.6.14 site I can access the update AIO button ok but another VM3.0.8 which does not have any errors I cannot access the AIO button either. Should AIO act this way?

I have updated an old ticket that was previously resolved by Valerie at alatak to ask would she have any ideas but haven't heard back yet. I have also notified Realex themselves but don't think they are the developers so not sure how much help they can be.

Here is much the same error when I try to access user "Account Maintemance" front end
Table 'database_user.dbname_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `prefix_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api` WHERE `virtuemart_user_id` = "527" ORDER BY `modified_on` DESC

alatak

Hello

I have checked, and you are rigth, it looks like the table xxx_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api on VM3 has not been created.
I am checking why

Meanwhile you can create it:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `yourprefix_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api` (
  `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `virtuemart_user_id` int(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
  `merchant_id` varchar(128) DEFAULT NULL,
  `realex_hpp_api_saved_pmt_type` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
  `realex_hpp_api_saved_pmt_ref` char(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `realex_hpp_api_saved_pmt_digits` varchar(128) DEFAULT NULL,
  `realex_hpp_api_saved_pmt_expdate` varchar(16) DEFAULT NULL,
  `realex_hpp_api_saved_pmt_name` char(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `created_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `created_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `modified_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `modified_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `locked_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `locked_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Userfield Realex Realvault Table'

alatak

Hello
Can you try with this file
replace it here:plugins/vmpayment/realex_hpp_api/realex_hpp_api.php

fastpat27

Hi
I have looked at creating the table mentioned but I have no idea on how to do this. You have gave a list of values but I don't know where to put them.

I have however downloaded the file you attached and uploaded to my server but it has made no difference, this may be due to the missing table again. Can you explain more on how to create the table.

Thanks
FP

jenkinhill

Open your database in phpMyAdmin
(at this point I would download a copy of the current db for use as a backup by selecting Export and Go)
Select SQL
Copy and paste the table code from alatak into the textbox
Hit Go
YOu should then get confirmation and can exit phpMyAdmin.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

fastpat27

Thanks Jenkinhill

I'm not sure where the textbox is you mention but took a guess and selected the SQL tab at the top and found what I think is a textbox. I copied the code from alatak and pasted it in here, hit Go and it gave me this error.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`myprefix_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api` ( `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NU' at line 1

alatak

Hello
Take the file i gave you, and save your payment method once. It will create your table automatically.

fastpat27

Hi Valerie, thanks for your help
I have tried this again but no luck. I deleted the payment method too and re-created it again to see if that made a difference but did not work. I'll PM login details if you want to have a look in the backend etc..

Thanks
FP

alatak

Hello
QuoteI'll PM login details if you want to have a look in the backend etc..
yes please
it should have worked

fastpat27

I have resent them Valerie, let me know if you don't get them.

Thank you :)