News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shipping Address remains the same as Billing Address on order invoice

Started by YZF, November 02, 2017, 23:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YZF

Hello,

I am currently running VirtueMart 3.0.17.6 with Joomla 3.8.1. I realize I am using an older version of Virtuemart, but I can't update without breaking some of the CSS on my Reviver theme. Since the theme has lots of modifications done to it I can't update it easily, but it will happen with some outside help soon.

In the meantime, there is a problem that needs to be fixed. When a customer places an order through the website, and enters a different address to ship the product to, the invoice that is generated completely ignores the ship to address info, and just uses the bill to information instead. I found an old thread that appears to show a similar problem, but it was resolved in a later version. https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=129042.0. I'm not sure if this is a mysterious bug on our end, or just a setting that is wrong somewhere. Thank you for your time reading this post. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jörgen

Hello

This is a very old and insecure version. I suspect that the problem is connected to Your theme. Have You tried with Protostar ?

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.