News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

UPS PRINT LABLE

Started by saviB, April 24, 2015, 18:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saviB

Hello folks. I'm looking for something that just seems like a no brainier - but darn it if I can't find it anywhere. If you are an extension builder or professional Virtuemart programmer, I'm interested in a plugin or extension that would add a PRINT UPS LABEL button to all VM orders using UPS as the shipping option. This button would:

1. Open a pop window (OR AJAX? OR?)
2. Connect to store owner's UPS account
3. Auto populate the Shipping label fields from the order data
4. Add the label to store owner's UPS account
5. Have button to PRINT UPS LABEL

It may be goo to insert between point 1 and 2 above - perhaps the first stage in the pop window is two options: GENERATE LABEL and CANCEL

I'm open to ideas, I will pay for the work, and you can keep what you built and sell it as you see fit.

I DON'T WANT: a core hack with custom code I'd have to remember and modify each time there is a VM update.

I think this would be a valuable addition to the VM offerings. Anyone else agree?

welrachid

Ive made a similar thing to shipping with GLS (North europe)
Is this still something you need a fix for? I have not seen UPS API yet
Best regards,
Wel

hellorain

Hi,

We had made a plugin for a French delivery company so that there appears a button besides order id, which will open a popup box containing print label. Admin can click print button on it and send it to printer.

Please let me know if you are still interested, we an arrange a quick discussion.

Best Regards,
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts