News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Safe Path does not work.

Started by lgodoy84, April 19, 2015, 21:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgodoy84

Hello, im having the safe path issue, i tried many combinations of my absolut path, create the folder vmsafe/ at the same level of public_htmls, i gave 777 permisions to the folder, followed every instruction i found on the web and nothing seems to work, im still having the same Warning Error: Key folder in safepath unaccessible, i called go daddy and they recreate the folder for me, but for some reason my virtuemart 3.0.7 does not recognize the path, the path im using is: /home/lgodoy84/vmsafe/    i tried removing the / from the beggining and at the end, and nothing works, i added a html/ before the vmsafe folder and nothing, also tried with www/ instead but nothing, i dont really know how to fix this.

Is there anyone having the same issue? my site is wearifornia.com the error appear when you add a product to the cart and then click on show cart and youll get the error on top.

Using Godaddy shared hosting, Joomla 3.4.1 and virtuemart 3.0.7

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum