News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

You are not authorised to view this resource.

Started by gautam09, April 17, 2015, 08:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gautam09

Hello,

I am using joomla 2.5.28 and virtuemart 3.0.6.2 on my local server.I'm using wamp 2.4 for it. Initially it was working well but after register test user for purchase the product on this it shows their is no mail function on local server. It's OK for me but when i click in product categories in administration their is no product categories. but it shows on fronted. after that i click on product section it shows produdt but when i click on individual product it shows error i.e. You are not authorised to view this resource. Pls. resolve my problem i didn't understand what is problem behind this. this is local server issue or else.
Thank's & Regards
Gautam Kumar
Sr. Software Engineer

gautam09

Hello,

m not able to see the product.
Thank's & Regards
Gautam Kumar
Sr. Software Engineer

jjk

If you didn't add your own products yet, try 'Reset all tables and install sample data' in the VM Tools & Migration menu.
Concerning emails on mamp - use SMTP in your Joomla Global configuration > Server > Mail Settings and fill in the data you have in your email client for outgoing emails.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

gautam09

Hello,

Thank's for ur quick response. I reset and fresh install of virtuemart component and it's working now.
Thank's & Regards
Gautam Kumar
Sr. Software Engineer