News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

tcpdf, error installation and on order status update?

Started by vaskern, March 27, 2015, 15:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaskern

Got an error message saying something about tcpdf when updating an order status. Downloaded tcpdf from http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/tcpdf/files but get the following errors when installing:

Warning

Rename failed.

Rename failed.
Couldnt move /administrator/components/com_tcpdf/libraries/tcpdf/tools/tcpdf_addfont.php to /public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tools/tcpdf_addfont.php

Couldnt move /administrator/components/com_tcpdf/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php to /public_html/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php

Installing component was successful.

TCPDF 6.0.096 by Nicola Asuni. Joomla Installer by the VirtueMart Team
Cart
TcPdf moved to the joomla libraries folder
Installation Successful.

Now when I update order status I get (edited paths):
Warning: require_once(/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 113 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php' (include_path='.:/php53/lib/php') in /public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 113

Thanks
Using J 3.4.1 and VM 3.0.6.4

vaskern

Are the functions for showing order (print, create delivery note, update order status) broken at the moment or am I doing something wrong?
Appreciate a heads up on this

Milbo

It is working well, nothing broken. Does not directly mean that you do actively something wrong. You must install Tcpdf again. Over the old. Or extract it and upload it manually, if there are problems to overwrite the old files.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

vaskern

Thanks, seems I have problem installing. I am arguing with my host about the temp path that is not set, could that be the cause?
So I uploaded all the files in libraries/tcpdf, and now it seems to work!