News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

PayPal IPN fails in v2.6.16

Started by optmax, February 28, 2015, 14:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optmax

VM 2.6.16
J! 2.5.27
PHP 5.4.25

Since updating to VM 2.6.16 (Component and AIO) PayPal IPN has been failing - the order statuses have not been updated.

On the PayPal IPN Order History the response codes are logged as 500.

I reinstalled VM 2.6.14 and the automatic retries from PayPal IPN are slowly drifting in and the order statuses are updated as expected (HTTP response code 200 logged at PayPal).

Have I missed a new configuration setting or something?

Anyone else having this problem?

Are there any logs I can check?

GJC Web Design

try spoffing the ipn post and see what the 500 error is.. or the ones that were must be logged somewhere...
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

mhuebler

same problem here. no paypal notify since 2.6.16 and no error is logged ! please anybody can help ?

evoltuion

I can report the same issue on a site that was recently upgraded to 2.6.16.

Emails stopped being sent to admin and customer and also the order status is not updated from pending to confirmed.

I can confirm the paypal transaction works properly and both merchant and customer receive the email from paypal. 

J 2.5.28
VM 2.6.16

alatak

Hello
I have done a release of the paypal plugin 2.6.16.2 that should fix the IPN problem, and the order status update.
You can update via the joomla update menu.

optmax

evoltuion

falko1

HI,

i had the same problem. I updated the paypal plugin to 2.6.16.2.
But the orderstatus do not chance.

Please i need help

Best Falko

evoltuion

Yes, I can also confirm I installed the paypal plugin patch and the issue did not fix. I tried reinstalling the two VM files as well.

The paypal IPN works perfectly with VM 2.6.14 but broken on 2.6.16 still.

publicidad3

Hello, im having some issues with this also updated the plugin, and as the ipn is failing we have recived a warning from paypal.  help with this please!

evoltuion

I rolled back to 2.6.14 to get the paypal working again. Maybe you can do this while you wait.

publicidad3

im currently testing only rollback in the plugin, how do i make a compleat rollback?

evoltuion

Disabled the new vm plugin and I just installed the J2.16.14 core and aio.

optmax

paypal plugin to 2.6.16.2
VM 2.6.16
J! 2.5.27

Same for me...No IPN order updates