News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

www.massivephotos.co.uk

Started by aaronc, October 31, 2005, 17:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddy323

Congratulations!

I think it's one of the best sites I have seen that uses VirtueMart. Simple and elegant layout - everything is quite clear. I am aiming for something similar in my new shop.

Can I ask is the whole site run on Mambo or Joomla? Which version did you use - ecommerce or php-shop?

Cheers,

Matt

aaronc

I decided to go with Mambo.  Its the eccomerce 4.52 I think.

Thanks for the comments, glad its appreciated after the week of staring at a screen lol.

Just need to hack the registration issue, hate users having to 'register' kills off alot of potential sales.

Give me a shout if you have any questions

Aaron

Motoridder

It's very nice! Good luck with the sealeas  ;D

Now the guestion: how did you "hack" the registration issue? I think this is an very usefull thning to know to people.
MOTORACE Romania

join mambo-phpShop[/color] IRC channel at #mambo-phpshop[/color] on irc.freenode.net[/color]

aaronc

I havent yet. Am working on making the registration silent, ie they dont need to enter their user name and password.

Not sure how much effort i will put as virtue mart supports it and a final release is coming soon.

Does any one know if you can upgrade from mambo shop to virtue mart?

Aaron