News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Move main category name from bottom to top

Started by bestcons, February 14, 2015, 15:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bestcons

I migrated my website from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.3 and VM from 2.6.14 to 3.0.2
I use categories and sub-categories to present articles. Since migration the category names are at the bottom (see attachment 1), whereas in the sub-categories the names are correctly at the top (attachment 2).
I used several templates, all showing the same problem.
In VM Configuration the category view is set to default.
Any suggestions?

jenkinhill

Please use the security updated version,  VM3.0.4 - http://virtuemart.net/news/latest-news/467-release-of-virtuemart-3-0-4

The category names Afbeeldingen and Collectie Albers Tekeningen are in the same position relative to the sort selector. I don't see any issue there.......
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bestcons

Thanks for  the advice. You are right that category name and sub-category name are in the same relative position to the sort selector.
So let me rephrase this: In the category both name and sort selector are at the bottom wheras in the sub-category both name and sort selector are at the top. And that is the position I am looking for also the category.
Thanks.