Simple VM3 Product Cart Variant Custom Field / Attribute Plugin [ FREE ]

Started by AH, December 20, 2014, 10:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gap

Quote from: AH on January 13, 2020, 10:13:32 AM

Hi,
This is a great plugin, thank you!
There is one small bug I wonder how I could fix it:
If you use language variables in the custom field label and dropdown values: they will be translated rightly.
If you put this product into the cart: label is still translated, the value not - you will see the language variable.
For example you will see by the product in the cart:  color: VM_COLOR_RED

GJC Web Design

try something like

change 
$html .='<span>'.vmText::_($productCustom->custom_title).' '.$item['custom_qvariant'].'</span>';

to
$html .='<span>'.vmText::_($productCustom->custom_title).' '.vmText::_($item['custom_qvariant']).'</span>';

file qvariant.php in the  plgVmOnViewCartVM3() function around line 85

might work
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

AH

Language keys are now converted in the standard version update 6.1 see page 1 of this thread
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

TaDrik

Helllo to all.
I am using the below contition. It is for installments and ads a % fee depanting on the number of installments.

No installments,6 installments@*1.079,12 installments@*1.125,18 installments@*1.155,24 installments@*1.195

It works fine ;as it displays the 4 options and by checking the option changs the proce. I shows also the modified price next to every option. Is it possible to show the monthly price that the costumer has to pay?

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

TaDrik

Quote from: AH on September 18, 2021, 19:26:56 PM
I don't think so with the way you are using this
Thank you for your answer. You mean there is another way?

AH

It would take some additional coding in the display template that would not be very flexible
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

niko24

Hi,

I have a problem with VAT.
If I create several variables e.g. red, green@+100, white@+200 in the plugin in the backend for an article (e.g. €2000 incl. VAT), these are net prices without VAT. Unfortunately, the drop-down menu in the frontend also shows the Net prices are displayed (e.g. red / green+100€ / white + 200€), but the price must be displayed including VAT (e.g. red / green+119€ / white+238€).
However, if I make the selection in the Dropdon menu, the total price is the correct amount including VAT. displayed (e.g. 2119€). Can somebody help me with it?

Many thanks in advance

Konstantin

melix

Hi there,
I updated Virtuemart to the version 4.0.14 , Qvariant version 5 (VMCustom - VM Product Cart Variants)with Horme3 Template and something has changed that I can't solve.
It seems to be simple :  Change the 2 Qvariant radio fields I created from vertical to horizontal display.
I have past the last 2 day trying to change this without succes.
Please help would be welcome !

melix

... And doesn't work at all with Virtuemart 4.0.20.
That's a pity it was a great plugin :(

Edit December 2023 : Works fine on Virtuemart 4.2.0 !!!

PRO

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Mister Paul

AH, many thanks for this free usefull plugin.
I instaled just it today.
;-)

For what I understand the default price has to be in first position in the list. Like this:
Core i5,Core i7@*1.5,Core i9@*2

But for some products I'd need to have a different order, and the default item somehere else. Like:
Core i5@*0.5,Core i7,Core i9@*2
where the default price and selected listed item would be here on Core i7 (second listed item)

But for now, when the page loads it's set on Core i5, and with the default price (instead of * 0.5)...

How could I manage that?

Thanks for your help
Paul

AH

You could try this

Core i7,Core i5@*0.5,Core i7,Core i9@*2

or

Core i7,Core i5@*0.5,Core i9@*2
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0