News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Fatal Error

Started by oab, December 03, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oab

Hi
Was building a website today on localhost, Joomla 3.3.6 VM2.9.9e loading product etc, all good. Saved and closed to have something to eat, came back, logged in, clicked on Component/Virtuemart and got the following error.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method ShopFunctions::getExtensionsRssFeed() in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/mascom/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/virtuemart/view.html.php on line 74"

Has anyone had this or do I need to delete everything and start again. refers to a file and line but what do I do with it.

Thanks for any help

oab

Hi

Further to this. The Joomla part is working and when I click on the link to the shop, that's working and shows the categories, when I click on a category, that works and displays the products, but when I click on a product I get the following error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductParentId() in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/mascom/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 869

Help appreciated

jenkinhill

That was aa test version of VM. Update to the release version, VM3. http://virtuemart.net/news/latest-news/465-virtuemart-3-is-here
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

oab

Thanks, that fixed it. Just seemed odd fine one minute, broken the next.