Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multivendore Price

Started by goudmahendra, May 11, 2016, 12:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goudmahendra

Hello All,

my joomla version is 3.4.8 and virtuemart version is 3.0.14

I want help to know how I can assign product prices based on the different vendor.

please help

thanks

jenkinhill

http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/general-concepts/211-multivendor.html

When multi-vendor is turned on a Vendor option is enamble in each Product Information tab so that product and its prices can be set for a selected Vendor.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

goudmahendra

Thanks for you reply

but when I tried to select different vendor. Price field in information tab is not refreshed the how may I know different price is set for different vendor.

please help

thanks

jenkinhill

AFAIK you are assign a product to each vendor. Normally vendors would offer different products. If they want to offer the same product as another vendor at different a price then they must set up that product again with their price.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

goudmahendra

ok got it thank you very much.

goudmahendra

Hello

can you please have a look on my following issues. I hope this issues are related to multi vendor.

1) Some items after they are imported via CSVI show "no price set" on  back end.  There is a price.  If I hand edit the item and save, it shows the price.

2) Many item have multiple prices.  I never created multipleprices.  Most times they are the same price, twice.  Some times the new price is listed as a second price and the web site shows the old price.  Not good for me.

its very thankful if you point me some solution. I talked to CSVI guys and they told me that this issue is related to multi vendor.