News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 1.1.2 Released

Started by gregdev, July 31, 2008, 22:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RolandD

Go to Configuration under Admin. Click on Checkout, there you can choose what steps your customers have to take. Uncheck the shipping ones. That should do it.
Regards,

RolandD

CSVI
http://www.csvimproved.com/

amorino

Maybe it's a .htaccess problem
Création sites web Tunisie
http://www.idealconception.com

janaa1234

Thanks for the advice, but the problem is that I can't uncheck the shipping... it's allready checked and can't be unchecked...??

Quote from: RolandD on August 10, 2008, 01:30:34 AM
Go to Configuration under Admin. Click on Checkout, there you can choose what steps your customers have to take. Uncheck the shipping ones. That should do it.

heidiheidi

The new 1.1.2 Download package on your frontpage does not seem to have the XML file in it that is needed to instruct Joomla how to install it. It absolutely will not install under Joomla 1.5 Auto Install function.

Heidi

joann

To janaa1234:

Do you still have problem with bypass shipping? If you don't, just disregard my post. This is what I did to disabled shipping:

Configuration--Admin: Under Shipping tab, select nothing. Under Checkout tab: uncheck the first two, then fill in "1" for Payment Method, and "2" for Confirmation.

Then to avoid error on the order edit, file /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/order.order_print.php on line 509, change from

if( $db->f("ship_method_id") ) {
$details = explode( "|", $db->f("ship_method_id"));
}

to:

if( $db->f("ship_method_id") ) {
$details = explode( "|", $db->f("ship_method_id"));
} else {
$details = array("","","","");
}

Hope this helps.

To heidiheidi: Try to download using Firefox. Mine can install properly. If you want I can email you the package.

headguru

I have Joomla 1.5.2 and as HeidiHeidi experienced, I get the following message when using the Auto Install function after I had already installed the autoloader.  "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package. "

HELP!!