News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Category thumbs independent of product detail thumbs?

Started by gringo211985, November 03, 2014, 16:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gringo211985

Hi there,

I've been having a look around and it seems I can't find where to change the size of category thumbnails without changing the size of the product thumbnails. Is it possible to do this with VM3?

Ideally people should be allowed to change these independently as I'm sure people will need larger category thumbnail images without having to rewrite and css or php.

Thanks,
Richard

jenkinhill

I don't see any point in adding even more images. It's simple to set the thumb at the largest size needed and then use a simple css override where the thumb is required to be smaller.

VM3 is the same as VM2 for image sizing.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gringo211985

Hi Jenkhill,

No worries, I might just incorporate this into the new vm-ltr-site.css as default as there is an easy way round with css.

Thanks for letting me know,
Richard

Milbo

Quote from: gringo211985 on November 03, 2014, 16:51:04 PM
Ideally people should be allowed to change these independently as I'm sure people will need larger category thumbnail images without having to rewrite and css or php.
Interesting point, though.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member