News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shipping Issue

Started by datalab, November 05, 2014, 00:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

datalab

Hello Everyone.

I have setup virtuemart for a client and everything works fine, no problem at all. The only conflict i have and i dont know how to do it is the following.

All products get progressive shipping ( as the amount increases the shipping price decreases. there is only one product in there that the shipping cost has to stay the same. I there a way to get this done??

Thanks in advance!

John2400

Just wondering if you set a minimum price in shipping say $10.00 and added a tax with a negative progression.

So that as the total increases the shipping is multiplied by say (- 20%) tax and the total goes down.. I have not tested this option.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

datalab

thats what i have installed. I charge shipping by the number of products. Using this plugin how can i determine the specific product i want to target?

For example:

for all products i use:

Name=Free Shipping; 500<= Amount; 0
Name=USA; 1<=Articles<=5; Shipping=6.50
Name=USA; 6<=Articles<=14; Shipping=9.00
Name=USA; 15<=Articles; Shipping=17.50

for just one specific product no matter how many are in the cart i want to charge 3.50, and if the above if true (if there are other products in the cart except this) then i want to turn the shipping value to "0".

reinhold

Unfortunately, with my plugin, you cannot distinguish products and use different shipping costs for individual products.

Sorry,
Reinholdd