Component Virtuemart-AIO not found in admin menu

Started by ptrouw, October 24, 2014, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geppux

Ok I reinstalled again the Aio component and now I have the site working, thank you.
Giuseppe

YvonneP

Sorry but....
I ran into the same "problem" and just learned that there is no problem. WHY IS THERE a com_virtuemart.3.0.0_ext_aio.tar available IN THE file:com_virtuemart.3.0.0_extract_first

Remove the ...aio package  and  now more fuzz in this forum  ;)

Yvonne

Milbo

YvonneP, the other method is to provide 20 plugins and most people must install directly 10 of them. The all in one installer does that for you. In Future it is planned todo more, showing license, download link, version, and so on.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Geppux

Update warning ask me to update AIO and I did it but now are the administration pages to be blank. With the blank pages I can not reinstall it as done in the past to solve the problem, Is there any other way to solve it apart installing the backup?
Thank you.
Giuseppe

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Geppux

Thank you jenkinhill, searching I found other post but not this and this solved my issue, thank you again.

Giuseppe