News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

issue:ready to pay for it to be solved asap !

Started by powerguy2011, September 24, 2014, 16:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerguy2011

if you have a fast solution for me or even if the solution was one click away just solve it for me and ill pay, as this is high season in my region and everyday counts for me.

my issue that am facing in the last 3 days:

- I went in joomla panel and created a new shipper with new shipper rate, they used to be blank and everything was working fine for me I just wanted to expirment on it, and also ive bought SSL certificate with dedicated ip address, that's the only changes I ever did before facing this problem

- after that i noticed that when adding product to basket, filling your name email number etc.. clicking on register, it usually transfer you to the last page which is review your order and click on confirm, but this never happen, after entering name and details and clicking register they get transferred to a blank white page in chrome and error message in explorer,however if they refresh the page the problem will be sorted out.

- i am using cash on delivery payment only and disabled registering new users so my virtuermart is as simple as possible

- i have deleted the ssl certificate and i have deleted the new shipper i added and shipper rate but the problem is still there!

- am almost sure that the shipper thing i did is affecting my problem because in last step which is working "sometimes" i noticed in address bar shipperrate=?/ among the other lengthy words.

sorry for making it long and if i couldn't describe the problem well.

i hope anyone can help?

sorry i didn't know in which section to post

jenkinhill

You mention elsewhere that you are using VM1.2b. That was an unofficial VM release which is not supported here. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99339.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum