'Pay with Amazon' payment . We need testers

Started by alatak, August 22, 2014, 15:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Hello
We are currently developing the 'Pay with amazon' payment solution.
If you are interested in using this payment solution and help us to test it, please open an account here: https://payments.amazon.co.uk/business/api-integration?ld=SPEXUKAPAVirtueMart

We will release very soon a test version including that payment.

Thank you in advance for all future testers.

Romy_Magick

Can the test version also be used in german shops?

Thanks in advance for reply!

jjk

Quote from: Roman_Magick on October 02, 2014, 21:17:59 PM
Can the test version also be used in german shops?
I think so. The german translation for AmazonPay is included in the german language files downloadable at http://virtuemart.net/community/translations. You certainly will have to register at https://payments.amazon.de/merchant/lpa?ld=SPEXUKAPAVirtueMart first.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

dsrpmedia

is the 'amazon pay' going to work for north america as well?

Romy_Magick

Hi there!

Where can I find the "Pay with Amazon" payment method in VirtueMart 3? I tried to install the latest version from https://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/show/trunk/virtuemart/plugins/vmpayment/amazon, but it doesn't seem to work. :/

Yours sincerely,
Roman

alatak

Hello
Quoteis the 'amazon pay' going to work for north america as well?
We are testing with Germany, and UK. They have also Pay With Amazon for US. But we are not testing it at the moment. There is some small differences.

QuoteWhere can I find the "Pay with Amazon" payment method in VirtueMart 3? I tried to install the latest version from
It should be there. I wanted to have the VM2 version fixed first, to do the small adjustment after for VM3.
You wanna test it for VM3?

Romy_Magick

Quote from: alatak on December 20, 2014, 13:23:16 PM
You wanna test it for VM3?
Aye, would be very cool! But take your time, if you need it for bugfixing on VM2 and adjust it later on VM3. Amazon Verification process with all the requested docs is just a bit... more exhausting then expected.

solmab

Hi

Don't see any recent activity.  Will post anyway :)

Was just testing Pay with amazon.
I have Joomla! 3.4.1/ VirtueMart 3.0.8

After I login to Amazon, I get the Address book and Payment method back- but get an error-"Missing value for State / Province / Region" & "Error
There was an error while processing this address. Please select another Delivery Address"

I thought this worked last time I checked has any thing changed?  Please advise.

Thanks

Romy_Magick

Quote from: solmab on May 14, 2015, 17:56:54 PM
Hi

Don't see any recent activity.  Will post anyway :)

Was just testing Pay with amazon.
I have Joomla! 3.4.1/ VirtueMart 3.0.8

After I login to Amazon, I get the Address book and Payment method back- but get an error-"Missing value for State / Province / Region" & "Error
There was an error while processing this address. Please select another Delivery Address"

I thought this worked last time I checked has any thing changed?  Please advise.

Thanks

Do you have turned on Debug in the Amazon Payment Method?
I also recommend you to turn on Log in File. You can find the log in your root directory in the folder "logs" - the file itself called "com_virtuemart.log".
Maybe you get there more information out of it. I've got the same experience. Is your Amazon Payment Account approved by Amazon now or do you use Sandbox-Mode and still waiting for approval?

solmab

Thanks  Roman_Magick.

Found the problem - State / Province / Region was set as mandatory field - made it optional and it works fine.

I am still using Sandbox mode- Not yet finished all testing. I have not applied for production approval.
I thought this plugin is still in beta testing (So would not expect Amazon to approve)

solmab

Roman_Magick

Just to update.  Amazon developer did confirm the plugin is in beta testing,  Amazon is keen to have merchant use it in live.  This is what was quoted:
"The plugin is still in beta. This means you should be more careful with the testing.
But if you judge that the plugin performs as expected, you can go live with it.
One of our criteria to get out of the beta stadium is to have some merchants using it in live, so when well tested we encourage you to go live and we keep an eye on it during the first days it evth goes fine."

alatak

Hello

QuoteFound the problem - State / Province / Region was set as mandatory field - made it optional and it works fine.
yes correct, that is an issue. I have to higligth it in the documentation.

fomlackner

Hello,

i have a question. My customer wants to use this plugin for his shop.
Can you tell us, what you think, when this plugin will be available?

best regards
joachim

Mojo78

basically the same question as joachim

my amazon-tech-contact says "amazon payment plugin is included in vm3".

But it's not in my VirtueMart 3.0.8  :-[ :-[
is there a stable amazon payment plugin for Germany? if not: where do i get the last test version?

Bye, Mojo

Edit: obviously the update to 3.0.8 went wrong. did it again, now i have the plugin.