News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Image shows only after manual Save&Close

Started by puzzled, September 29, 2014, 13:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puzzled

I have a weird problem when I am trying to get images to a product. I cant do it one by one, as I am setting up a new webshop with 10.000+ products.

All images are uploaded at correct place, I have created posts in both virtuemart_product_medias and virtuemart_medias. This is done outside of Virtuemart from Filemaker with MSql connection.
Everything seems to be correct but the images is not showing in the shop. If I open the product in Virtuemart admin and just hit Save & Close it will show. What am I missing ?? Cant see any changes in the database after Save & Close..

John2400

puzzled

Thanks,
I solved this ( I always do after posting questions... ) after another hour of trying. It was one of the fields in virtuemart_medias ( file_lang ) that was the problem. I changed it in the database to "Not Null" as it was empty in the ones created by VM but not allowing it to be empty... Strange.

An update of the records and all images are shown... Puuh..