Author Topic: [solved] 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6  (Read 6343 times)

chaldama

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • Joomla Website Designer
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 21:10:43 pm »
You've got mail!

capewellmj

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 93
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 23:16:19 pm »
I'm getting this error too on VM 2.6.10 after a test update. I reinstalled old VM and it did not fix it. It happened right after I did a second test order.

"Error the quantity of the product for calculation is 0, please notify the shopowner, the product id 0"

How did you fix this, it happens on every page.

Thank you,

Martin

GJC Web Design

  • 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Super Hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10451
  • Virtuemart, Joomla & php developer
    • GJC Web Design
  • VirtueMart Version: 3.6.8
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 23:56:07 pm »
From memory I fixed the above in the add to cart template .. it was an old template and the product id wasn't being passed
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers http://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM3 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM3 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM3 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
http://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

capewellmj

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 93
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 00:07:29 am »
Where is that. It seems to me something got corrupted because my live site is working fine fortunately. I have installed and uninstalled the latest virtuemart a number of times due to the new behaviour which deletes pending orders. It was right after a test order that deleted a pending order that this issue started.

Martin

capewellmj

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 93
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 01:15:36 am »
That helped. I reinstalled an older version of my yagendoo virtuemart theme and it fixed it.

Thanks,

Martin

chaldama

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • Joomla Website Designer
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 09:02:26 am »
Yagendoo has issued updates of all themes/templates in which the problem is fixed. So it would be best to update both Virtuemart and the the theme.

 

GJC Web Design

  • 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Super Hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10451
  • Virtuemart, Joomla & php developer
    • GJC Web Design
  • VirtueMart Version: 3.6.8
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 11:27:35 am »
Indeed - all comes flooding back - it was a yagendoo template from chaldama that had the problem
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers http://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM3 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM3 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM3 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
http://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

capewellmj

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 93
Re: 2 errors after updating to VM 2.6.6
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 15:28:27 pm »
Thanks guys. It was the latest yagendoo theme with the latest virtuemart that was the problem. I let Yagendoo know and they indeed sent me an updated add-to-cart file. Its interesting to note that it was the new behaviour that deletes pending orders that triggered the issue. It was working fine before that.

Thanks again for the help figuring that out.

Martin