News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vmError: Attention file has no extension in view virtuemart and directory

Started by Webswallace, June 30, 2014, 16:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Webswallace

Hi,

Currently using VM 2.6.6 on Joomla 2.5.19 PHP 3.5.8.1

In the configuration window I get the following data:
vmError: Attention file category has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...template/html/com_virtuemart/virtuemart
vmError: Attention file askquestion has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file cart has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file categories has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file orders has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file vendor has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file virtuemart has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file productdetails has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file manufacturer has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...
vmError: Attention file user has no extension in view virtuemart and directory ...

I've checked this answer, bu actually do not understand what to do to make it fixed (http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=92303.msg315615#msg315615)

Could you please help me with that?

Best regards

jenkinhill

Are you using a commercial Joomla template with VirtueMart overrides?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Webswallace

jenkinhill

The package you are using would appear to be set up incorrectly, so I suggest you contact the template supplier. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum