News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

2.6.0a blank page on checkout

Started by pseconds, May 20, 2014, 07:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pseconds

Everything was working fine, then upgraded to 2.6.0a and now when a customer clicks on confirm purchase, they get a blank page.  There is no error message.  There is noting in logs/com_virtuemart.log.php.  I turned on Joomla debugging and I don;t get a message either.  I suspected a memory problem, but my php memory_limit is already set at 192m.

Any ideas on how I troubleshoot this? 

Joomla 2.5.50 / vm 2.6.0a / php 5.4.26

GJC Web Design

You'll see lots of posts on here about this..

Have you tried turning on VM debugging (this should suppress fatal errors and allow you to see what is wrong.)

Checked with the host for any fatal errors in the Apache logs?

How did u upgrade?  Are you CERTAIN both the VM and AOI really are upgraded (there was a lot of failures with the live updater)?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Milbo

Please update your vm to vm2.6.4, there was a little typo, which can create a blank screen.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lliseil

Hi,

EDIT 2: found what caused the issue; was a man's mistake, not VM or VM's extension.

We have the same issue: customer clicks on confirm purchase gets a blank page. Whatever paiement method is chosen. Also it goes on unchanged after updating VM and its modules to 2.6.6.

Have had a blank page two weeks ago already, but only with a payement method (SIPS ATOS). Updating the Payment plugin thanks to alatak solved it.

What is not exciting this time it's blank whatever payement is chosen. awooow not good.
Worked fine till yesterday PM, then the blank page after changing an email string via SQL. No other intervention that I'd know of.

Url
One Page Checkout: Off.
Php: 5.4
will check out ASAP : Logs, Debug , with default Template

Your help would be quite appreciated
- A thread solved is a thread [SOLVED]! (a memo for myself)

razvanbirle

VM version: 2.6.6
Joomla! 2.5.14

Blank page on each VM-related page in the website (only those; all the other pages work properly)... help please...

PRO

Quote from: razvanbirle on June 12, 2014, 18:13:47 PM
VM version: 2.6.6
Joomla! 2.5.14

Blank page on each VM-related page in the website (only those; all the other pages work properly)... help please...

have you tried with a standard template?

what have you tried?