News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multiple Color Swatches Virtuemart Extension

Started by David Kan, May 27, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Virtuemart Color Swatch not only simply show color, but also integrated with jQuery and Ajax technology that allow price being attached with particular colors. Also, using the color swatch, the zoom plug-in can be included without any extra fee; product image is viewed clearer under different corners.

Besides, Virtuemart Color Swatch plugin minimizes a lot of actions on site and enhances visual impacts.The extension has been advanced being more quickly and easy-to-see. The site can run faster and bring new and convenient experience for customers. There are other front-end and back-end features that are worth considering:

Highlight Features

• Preview Product Options With Color Swatches

Your customers can preview an image by choosing a color from color swatches kit

• Combined With Zoom Feature

Zoom and thumbnail slider is available. Give your customers a great view of the product.

• Applied To Multiple Attributes On A  Product

Also use color swatch for attributes other than color! Assign swatches for size, quantity, materials etc.

Front-end Features

• Preview product options with color swatches

• Display color picker on category & detail page

• Combined with zoom plugin

• Customize other product attributes

Admin Features

• Used as Virtuemart custom fields

• Setup Color Block Dimensions in Back-end

• Setup Dimensions For thumbnails Slider

• Setup Horizontally or Vertically for Color Blocks in Back-end

VIDEO Color Swatches Virtuemart Extension

CHANGELOG

Version 2.5.0 Updated: 2016, Jan 14

+ New: Ordering images in Gallery of color (by Name, Time and Random).

+ Fixed: Optimize display color (remove unnecessary element to improve speed).

+ Fixed: Refine layout of plugin in Horizontal and Vertical.

+ Fixed: Configuration manager of plugin in admin.

+ Fixed: Display color and represented image of color in category page.

+ Fixed: Display represented image of color in email order notification.

Version 2.1.0 Updated: 2015, May 11

Compatible with Joomla 3.4.1 & Virtuemart 3.0.8

Fixed bugs

- Do not save color swatches in the backend

- Add to cart products on the category page but fails to save on the shopping cart page

- Duplicate color swatches in the details page

- Uploading images but the thumbnails stored in the Gallery

- Removed the system plugin as Virtuemart shows custom fields on the category page

Version 2.0.0 Updated: 2015, Jan 03

+ Compatible with Joomla 3.x, Virtuemart 2.9.8+

Version 1.0.0 Updated: 2014, Sep 08

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x, Virtuemart 2.0.x

Lumini

Great extension. The team have been working with us to add some new features which work well with the virtuemart interface. Great job by the team and good component.  Thanks for all you hard work.

David Kan

Hi Luminet,

We also thank you so much for your approval on Multiple Color Swatch Virtuemart Extension :) We always try to give you the best support. Hope you will come back for more nice products from us.

CMSMART TEAM
https://www.facebook.com/NetbaseCmsmart

communion

Hi, I'm interested in buying your Virtuemart extension, but I have a couple of pre-purchase questions for you.

I need to change the item number based on the color currently selected, can I do this with your plugin?

So example:

Item is "Men's polo shirt"
Color: black (item# 001)
Color: blue (item # 002)
Color: red (item #003)
My first thought would be to have child products set up with different SKU to accomplish this, but your plugin seems more flexible than that.

So ideally, I'd like a single product with multiple color choice / size and a different item number for each color.

Is it possible?

Thank you

David Kan

Hello you,

Thank you for your interest in Virtuemart Color Swatch extension
To add item # to each color of the item, we will have to write more code into our current plugin.
If you really need this feature, after you buy the plugin, we will customize the plugin to have the feature you request.
You access our helpdesk at http://cloodo.com/ to reach our coders team.

communion

Hi David,

So does this use child products for each color? Or do we have to create a new custom field set for each product?

Basically we have a separate SKU for each color and would like to have this work like a "child cart variant" where selecting the color loads the proper child product, and shows it's respective thumbnails in the slider etc.

So similar to the way the "child cart variant" already works in the dropdown, but with the color swatch picker. That way it actually loads the proper SKU from the child product when it gets swapped out.

Thanks in advance

fallnet

Hi David,

is it possible use your plugin on one product details more then one time?

For example when I want under product details show some combination of colors.
Choose main color: Black, Blue, Yellow
Choose color of sleeve: Black, White, Green

Thank you.
Best Regards

baoquocmt159

Hi communion,

I'm developer for cmsmart, you have to create a new custom field set for each product, not child products.

Thank you !

baoquocmt159

Hi fallnet,

I'm developer for cmsmart.
Sorry, current our plugin not support create more one time on same product detail.

Thank you !

sasarella

Good extension and the team worked with us to optimize the plugin. Thank you very much!

David Kan

Hi sasarella,
Thank you so much for your approval of Color Swatch extension. This extension is designed to fit your website perfectly so it's really great to see such a great comment from you. Hoping that you'll always stay updated with us to experience more outstanding Virtuemart extensions.

Thanks again with best ragards,
CMSMART TEAM

leorojas

I just want to say thank you guys for your great product and support. Also there were some issues with the extension and the tech support resolved all issue in few hours. This is great.
Thanks so much!
No Brain, No Gain

David Kan

Hi leorojas,
Thanks for your great review of Multiple Color Swatch Virtuemart Extension on Virtuemart forum. We really hope to see you more for better versions of this product in future. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to ask for support :).

Best regards,
CMSMART TEAM

someyoungguy

Will this work on Virtuemart 2.0.16 running on Joomla 2.5.22 Stable [ Ember ]?

I'm new to Virtuemart but I need to install something like this for a client.

David Kan

Hello

Thank you for your question.

Yes, Color Swatch Virtuemart extension does work with Virtuemart 2.0.16 and Joomla 2.5.22 Stable

;)