News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Multiple Color Swatches Virtuemart Extension

Started by David Kan, May 27, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

The latest feedback from our beloved customer Abbie Bennett
QuoteWow!!! Come on man, your theme is great!!! I need to buy a new template for my own website and yours is perfect!
:D

jux

Hi do you create template only for virtuemart? I mean that we dont need to remove our existing template provider and use a template only for VM?

David Kan

Quote from: jux on March 06, 2016, 01:28:01 AM
Hi do you create template only for virtuemart? I mean that we dont need to remove our existing template provider and use a template only for VM?
Hello,
I'm not understand clearly your question. However, this extension was created to work with Virtuemart. So you can use this plugin for every VM site, doesn't matter which VM theme do you use for your site.

AnastasiaBovykina

Good evening! Would like to know if there's a way for the plugin Virtuemart Color Swatch Extension to change prices when choosing colors? For example: black - 2,000 rubles, and the white 2500. Thanks for your answer!

bladefire

salve,
io ho la necessità di poter cambiare colore ad una parte di immagine tipo con un sistema di sovrapposizione di diverse immagini png ?
esempio:
Io ho una bici come immagine e voglio cambiare solo il colore del parafango, per prima seleziono essa ( il parafango ) e poi il colore ?
E' possibile farlo ????
Come ??
Grazoe

David Kan

Hello,

Many thanks for your contacting us. I am Janet, happy to support you in this case.

We prefer English to your own language because we are sorry to say that we cannot understand your own language 100%. Therefore it is a little difficult for us to support you the best. If you can write in English, we highly appreciate that. You can contact me via email or Skype: janet@cmsmart.net for a quick discussion.
Thank you so much for your understanding.

Regards,
Have a nice day,
Janet.

bladefire

I apologize for the English. I would like to do this .... is it possible?

http://www.cronosbike.it/it/shop/bici/city-uomo-alluminio/

change color to a part of the image as in this case using png images

David Kan

Hello Bladefire,

Many thanks for your feedback. I have checked your question carefully but I am so sorry to tell that it is not possible because It's totally different with our products workflow.

Hope you understand.

Best regards,

Have a nice weekend. Janet.

David Kan

David Kan

VirtueMart Color swatch extension :

Version 2.7.1 Updated: 2018, Jun 01

- Compatible with Joomla 3.8.x, Virtuemart 3.2.x

- Added: Option change zoom type

- Fixed Bug: Can not change product image when click color swatch option

- Fixed Bug: Some css error

- Fixed Bug: Error uploading...