You can not save the record without COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY.

Started by tazcabe, May 01, 2014, 00:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazcabe

Hi I am trying to consume some data coming in $ cart, to display the data I can consume did a:

print_r ($ cart);

And I realized that when you print the variable yields some errors like these:

[vendor_params] => vendor_min_pov="0"|vendor_min_poq=1|vendor_freeshipment=0|vendor_address_format=""|vendor_date_format=""|
             [vendor_legal_info] =>
             [_pkey: protected] => virtuemart_vendor_id
             [_pkeyForm: protected] => virtuemart_vendor_id
             [_obkeys: protected] => Array
                 (
                     [_pkey] => COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY missing on record! You can not save the record without COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY.

Can you help me solve this problem please?

add de picture...

Greetings ..

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

This are not errors. You work with an object and what you see are just the error message in case there is an error. Please use vmdebug('my cart',$cart); instead of print_r
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

tazcabe

Hello

appreciate your response, however I am not very clear about who should use vmdebug ('my cart', $ cart).

Maybe I did not explain that very well use print_r ($ cart), when I use this command is to use values ​​that brings the variable $ cart, values ​​like these:

[virtuemart_country_id] =>
[virtuemart_state_id] =>
[virtuemart_municipio_id] =>

these values ​​are found for example in the [BT] => Array, which in turn is located within the $ cart variable.

The problem is that there are some data that can not be consumed by that for some reason are not shown, and thought the messages that appeared to print the variable $ cart cauza could be the problem, but I see that you say that these are not errors , will have any possible reason why I can not eat these variables?

Milbo

yes I know
use vmdebug and it does the job for you and nicer
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member