Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Stockable Variants Problem

Started by niveek, April 25, 2014, 02:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

niveek

Joomla Version: 2.5.14
Virtuemart Version: 2.0.24

I have a problem with setting up stockable variants.
I fully understand the concept and everything has been going well. I have one product (Screen Protector) that has 3 different options.
Option 1: For Device (I got 64 values for this option - iPhone 4, Nexus 5, etc.....)
Option 2: Finish (Clear, Matte, Mirror, Privacy)
Option 3: Sides (Front, Back)

First I have set up all the options and values in Custom Fields with the Stockable Variants plugin. Then I created the parent item and proceeded to create the child products from the custom fields tabs. So all was well as I continued. I would save my work from time to time and check in the front end to make sure everything was working properly.

However once I reach a certain number of child products, my work would suddenly disappear after I hit the save button.
Let me be more precise.

The child products that I created are still there. But the values that I selected to make that child product would suddenly reset. And this error message would appear:

Notice: Undefined offset: 218 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php on line 98
Notice: Undefined offset: 219 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php on line 98
Notice: Undefined offset: 220 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php on line 98
Notice: Undefined offset: 221 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php on line 98
Notice: Undefined offset: 222 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php on line 98
All the way to........
Notice: Undefined offset: 319 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php on line 98

So I tried a few times to re-enter the values. But the same problem appears once I try to save more than a certain amount of items.

Is there a maximum number of child products allowed for the stockable variants plugin? From looking at the error message, it seems that I can't go over 100. If there is a max limit, can this be changed? Where would I change this?

If anyone can shed some light I'd be forever grateful. Thanks!