News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

products are not shown

Started by webbie65, April 10, 2014, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webbie65

So i have a big problem:

When i klick on a category, there is no product.
I looked in the configuration and saw that the kategorie template is
categories. When i change that in default there are my products, but
no more categories anymore. What is wrong?

StefanSTS

In a recent version there was a change.

There are no "categories" anymore. Just "category". And choosing the right template will show you categories in the category view. Or it will just show products and no categories.

Stefan

PS: jenkinhill would have added a link that explains, why it is important to post your software versions, I should put it into my extended clip board.
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

webbie65

Sorry, but that was not helpfull for me.
I still do not know what to change in the konfiguration and what in the categorys.
And ist all the same, so i choose my template and default, there are no categories anymore.
When i choose my template and nothing overwrite, i have also only the product site.

Only when i choose my template and categories there are my categories, but still no products.
I tried it with the Joomla standts Template also. Maybe i did not really understand yet, WHAT to change?!

In the men? i choosed the categorie-layout. So what ist wrong???