News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Custom Fields - Invalid Token save

Started by jivita, April 04, 2014, 18:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jivita

hi,

i read many posts in this an other formus. i tried a lot of google searching...but still didn't found a solution for my problem.

i got a product with 11 custom fields. these fields are from different types (mostly cart variants). so far, so good.
these fields got different amounts of values (maximum 38). when i  insert the 39th value to one of these fields and try to save it, then i become a white page with "Invalid Token save".
as i figuered out, it does not matter, if i insert the 39th value to custem field X or the 16th value to custom field Y...i always get this error.
the custom field array in the post-data got 130 entries. i searched, if there might be an limit...but i didn't found anything helpful.
i checked my php settings and i have "suhosin.post.max_vars 1000". that should be enough.

i tested a lot to find any hint, where this error comes from or which part is responible for the error message....but i couldn't find something appropriate.

i can change all custom field values. i can delete some values and add others...but not more then 130 values in total.

i really need to solve this problem, because or products have a lot of options and variants.

any ideas?

best regards
jivita

i use joomla 2.5.14 and virtuemart 2.0.26d. ;)