Started by matelasarabais, January 27, 2014, 06:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matelasarabais

Fresh installation of Joomla and Virtue Mart 2

Tried all bunch of stuff from different forum topics
1- Went into table and checked 1 at both places
2- Google query is at 0
3-Admin is set up as vendor

Won't let me save currency to canadian dollar, or enter information about me in shopping editor.

Always says i need to enter information even though I do, it wont let me save.

ok thanks!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

matelasarabais

i did all th stuff you posted on other topics and that you just replied to me didnt work

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

matelasarabais

im not sure what is it and how can i make myself superadmin if im not?

jenkinhill

No, only a superadmin can make another user up to superadmin level - unless you edit the entry if the database. Joomla's user manager should show Super Users  as User Group next to your name.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

matelasarabais

it does, im the only user, and im a super user.

what next?

jenkinhill

YOu still have not sais which versions of Joomla/VM you are using? Also which PHP version?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

matelasarabais

virtue mart latest 2 and joomla 2.5 php im not sure? i use godaddy server

jenkinhill

Latest? Exactly which versions is always important. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0

Your PHP version is shown in Joomla Site/System information/PHP information tab.  We see too many people have problems on Godaddy servers........
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

matelasarabais

php version 5.3.24
joomla 2.5.14
virtuemart 2.0.26d

i dont know but so far godaddy been working as well as any other i had before (iscream in canada, and aplus.net for a couple of years)

matelasarabais

Can you tell me how to remove the coding instead?

I use vm2 as a catalog only and i dont even need the pricing option as i write it myself as text so if you could simply point me to the coding which makes it appear the message on my site, i would be rid of the problem!

thanks

matelasarabais

found a way... deleted the whole line in currencydisplay.php about currency warning. not appearing on website anymore!