News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Notification of order emails not being sent

Started by BonaFide, January 26, 2014, 10:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonaFide

I recently updated VM to 2.026a and since then when orders are placed on my site, I no longer receive the e-mail notification of such.

Is this a glitch in the update and if so, what do I need to do to rectify it?

Am also running Joomla 2.5.17

jenkinhill

Does the cutomer get an email? Check setting for Default Order Status to send email to vendor/shopper in Configuration/Checkout

You should update to 2.0.26d  (as always, test the update on backup copy of the site first)
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

BonaFide

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 26, 2014, 12:37:49 PM
Does the cutomer get an email? Check setting for Default Order Status to send email to vendor/shopper in Configuration/Checkout

You should update to 2.0.26d  (as always, test the update on backup copy of the site first)

Hi Jenkin

I am still unfortunately not receiving notification of orders when the client places orders from the site. They too are not receiving any confirmations of orders placed.

The settings in Configuration/Checkout are set correctly to send the e-mails.

I even updated to Joomla 2.5.19 and Virtuemart to 2.6.0

I even went so far as to inputting the details for the SMTP Server again in Joomla Global Configuration. When a client signs up as a member on the site, I get the notification e-mails.

Really scratching my head at the moment as I don't know what else to try.

leftyd

Did you ever find a resolution for your issue?  I recently undated vm to 2.6 on joomla 2.5.17 and I am now having the same issue with emails not being sent out.