News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM 2.0.26 BUGS BUGS BUGS PLease help

Started by fabvincent, January 17, 2014, 09:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

The difference is for you between C and D ?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bunglehaze

It seems so, I didn't roll back to a backup but installed C through the extension manager and with my site only being back up and running for less than 24 hours it is hard to say if the issue is  resolved totally just yet though. There is definitely a difference in the checkout between the two versions though where C will actually save the shipping selection and return to the next page D does not do this.

ronaldotto

Hi Milbo,

First of all, VM is starting to look and feel nice. It keeps getting better.
I found a bug though with selecting schipping and payment. It gets in a loop.

When viewing the cart you accept the terms and click on "nu afrekenen"(pay now i guess)
I have only one shipping method and one payment method.
VM keeps asking to select a shipping method. When you do, you see that de shipping method is selected in the cart view.
Klik on pay now and it askes againd to select a shipping method.

It only happens when onepage checkout is enabled.
If i disable it, everything works fine,.

Joomla 2.5.17 and vm 2.0.26d

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

creezi

I have the same problem. No matter what browser I use. I had over 30 customers today, trying to order but stuck in the loop.
I have no fixed this by putting back the cart page from my old vm. That was the only solution that worked, since going back to a previous version got me in so much more trouble. Only now, I have no idea how, I can't login in the frontend. We can order and make a new account. But the existing accounts cannot login.
Please advice?

ronaldotto

Hi Milbo,

I use firefox but tested with other browsers and they did the same.
The shipping is also selected so the checkout page looks ready to check out.

I played with disabeling OPC and the automaticly select payment and shipping if there is only one but that did not help (knew there was one time a thingy with that)

All the vm install i run have it. So it is not an template issue. No overrides for the checkout page neither.

If you need any info, please let me now.

Milbo

Please send me your page, maybe via pm

Milbo

On this site it does not work.

I have one site where it works fine.

Yeah damnit, that is the problem. If I could reproduce the problem, the whole thing would be fixed within minutes. So check yourself, what is the difference? Maybe the PHP version? Joomla version?

ronaldotto

They run on the same server. Same Joomla, same virtuemart. Even same template base (so no artisteer or something).
Maybe you can see in the body a diffrent javascript/jquery or something but i tested that also (with the settings in vm, use Google jquery, etc etc).

I first thought that it had to do with upgrades but one site that does not work had the same upgradepath as the one that works.
The one i mailed that does not work is a rather fresh install from december and upgraded to the latest version.

Could it be that there was an upgrade skipped? So one site had all the upgrades en one skipped an upgrade?

t68

I had the opc looping issue too on my vm2.0.26d. Run on VMtemplates Nano template and got good support from them and finally they solved it. Unfortunately I'm not sure what they did. But it had something to do with payment and shipping settings throwing the opc in to a loop (like product weight vs shipping settings for weight intervals) Maybe this can point you in the right direction.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk

ronaldotto

I have no special things configured for shipment or payment
So everybody may use the shipping method from every country. Payment also.
Selecting customer groups and/or country does not make any diffrence

bunglehaze

I am going to chime back in again Milbo, I had to go back to 2.0.26D again as the roll back caused more problems. Sure enough the single postal option issue has returned for me too and I am not using OPC on my site. The only shipping option it brings up for me is the last in the list which perhaps incidentally also does not have any restriction on it limiting it to the UK only or specific weight - however when I remove the country restriction it still only shows the very last shipping option.

php 5.3 on this > J2.5.17 too

vmdebug My selected language by JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag() en-GB
vmdebug $siteLang: en-GB self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00526809692382812
vmdebug Start used Ram 2.75M
vmdebug checkout my post, get and so on Var1:
Array
(
    [customer_comment] =>
    [tosAccepted] => 1
    [task] => checkout
    [option] => com_virtuemart
    [view] => cart
)

Var2:
Array
(
    [Itemid] => 758
    [limitstart] => 0
    [limit] => int
)

vmdebug $product->virtuemart_category_id is empty
vmdebug calculateModificators davor Var1:
vmdebug calculateModificators danach Var1:
vmdebug interpreteMathOp $value is empty VAT
vmdebug subtotal vattax id 5 = 0
vmdebug my i 0 my data size 8 Var1:
Var2:
Array
(
    [email] =>
    [delimiter_billto] =>
    [company] =>
    [title] => Mr
    [first_name] =>
    [last_name] =>
    [address_1] =>
    [address_2] =>
    [city] =>
    [zip] => l
    [virtuemart_country_id] => 222
    [phone_1] =>
    [phone_2] =>
    [fax] =>
)

vmdebug My selected language by JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag() en-GB
vmdebug $siteLang: en-GB self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00396180152893066
vmdebug Start used Ram 2.75M
vmdebug calculateModificators davor Var1:
vmdebug calculateModificators danach Var1:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 284
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable order amount = 4.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable zip =  Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
vmdebug checkConditions VMSHIPMENT_WEIGHT_COUNTRIES does not fit Var1:
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 285 to 1899
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable order amount = 4.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 1899
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable order amount = 4.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable zip = Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable order amount = 4.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 0.151854038238525
vmdebug End used Ram 4.75M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 4.75M
vmdebug getReview Var1:
SELECT `u`.*,`pr`.*,`p`.`product_name`,`rv`.`vote`,CONCAT_WS(" ",`u`.`title`,u.`last_name`,`u`.`first_name`) as customer FROM `#__virtuemart_rating_reviews` AS `pr`
LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_userinfos` AS `u`
      ON `pr`.`created_by` = `u`.`virtuemart_user_id`
LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_products_en_gb` AS `p`
      ON `p`.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pr`.`virtuemart_product_id`
LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_rating_votes` as `rv` on `rv`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`pr`.`virtuemart_product_id` and `rv`.`created_by`=`pr`.`created_by`
      WHERE virtuemart_rating_review_id="31"
vmdebug getReview Var1:
SELECT `u`.*,`pr`.*,`p`.`product_name`,`rv`.`vote`,CONCAT_WS(" ",`u`.`title`,u.`last_name`,`u`.`first_name`) as customer FROM `#__virtuemart_rating_reviews` AS `pr`
LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_rating_votes` as `rv` on `rv`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`pr`.`virtuemart_product_id` and `rv`.`created_by`=`pr`.`created_by`
      WHERE virtuemart_rating_review_id="30"
vmdebug getReview Var1:
      WHERE virtuemart_rating_review_id="29"
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
Max messages reached
YOUR SELECTED SHIPPING METHOD: YOUR ADDRESS HAS TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE SHIPPING OPTIONS APPEAR
Collection: Pick up in person, email or call to arrange a time

this seems to be the sticking point:

vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 284
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 285 to 1899
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 1899
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable order amount = 4.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable order amount = 4.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set

I have four options:

1 light (simplified for this purpose)
2 heavier
3 special delivery
4 collection

From what I can see the weight is the main problem sticking out to me: this product is set to 30.000 (grams) in the backend, the shipping plugin appears to be looking at a figure with a different decimal place (ie Royal Mail = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 284)

bunglehaze

Just a follow on from the last post with debug info :

I have just unpublished my shipping rates, created a new rate with no weight restrictions at all and my flat rate shipping price - it worked fine
I then created another one, same as before with no restrictions on weight - it worked fine
I then added a maximum weight to the option and it no longer works, you can select it but when you do it returns to the checkout page with nothing selected.

Hopefully all that might help figure where the issue lies, for me though it seems almost certain that between the VM shop and the shipping plugin there is a miscommunication when it comes to the min/max weight for each option.

cheers

bunglehaze

Any ideas on this Milbo? Does this look like it could be where the issue stems from?

Milbo

I just tried to reproduce it and I was not able. imho you have me already in skype, contact me there, then I may understand what you are doing.