Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error changing Admin Shop email

Started by antonio, January 09, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonio

Hello
J! 2.5.16 with WM 2.0.18a
I need to change the email where to send the order messages for administrator. If I set it in additional shop info I get a vmError: the email is registered yet. Of course it is the email of a super admin (I want to take off mine).
How to change it?

regards

jenkinhill

Change the vedor to the new admin - you will need to enable muti-vendor to do that.

Note that your VM version is known to have critical security issues, so you should seriously consider updating. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

antonio

Thanks for reply. How to enable it? doest is affect something else in wm?

jenkinhill

Enable Multivendor in Configuration/Shop - see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99353.msg328287#msg328287

The new admin should already have their "billing details" entered, ie they are registered as a shopper.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

antonio

Hello
this is the result:

vmError: VmTable #__virtuemart_vendors_it_it Check not passed. Neither slug nor obligatory value at vendor_store_name for auto slug creation is given
        vmError: storeVendorData

Ronny Buelund

I get the same error trying to save another store admin after enabling multi admin.

John2400

Hi.    I found you might like to go into joomla users  .  First set  up  a. New super user . Just to make sure you can get in and out of your. Joomla. Admin. Then go to your current admin super user and change the email there. Then go to vm. And try to change the email now .