News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error 500 and PHP warnings

Started by Reissuli, January 08, 2014, 18:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reissuli

I am not sure about the title, or not even if this is the right area. I am sorry if I got it wrong, I am new here.

I am in trouble with my site.  I am gettng few errors, and really not sure what to do with this problem. I tried to solve this with my host, but he suggested that I should ask for help from forum. For bacground information, my site has been running joomla and virtuemart 2 and joomla for a long time now. It has allways been updated to the newest versions of joomla and virtuemart available. These errors accoured lately, they have not been here before. I am not sure if it is relevant, but I am using shape5 vertex template, VM emails manager, VP one page checkout, And VP Eden theme for virtuemart.

So the errors I am contered so far are:

1. When I go: Virtuemart--> Orders -->Delivery note(the pakage icon)--> PHP error
The error:
QuoteFatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/reissuli/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 367/

The same thing happens if I click on the invoice icon below.

We tried to increase the memory size with my host but every time it just tried to use more and more memory. Weird, isn't it?

2. The second error I found was, that when I try to create a new order state, it gives me error 500. Internal server error, (not sure how it is translated).

Any advices are welcome. Also if you need any additional informaton to assist me, I will provide.
Regards, Santeri Virolainen

jenkinhill

If you ae using VirtueMart 2.0.26a then you probably have an unwritable VM log, fix this by installing VM2.0.26b - see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=121281.msg414104#msg414104
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Reissuli

You are a genious! Did tahat and now got everything working.