News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Default number of products displayed per page

Started by johny7816795, June 07, 2012, 20:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johny7816795

I have problem with Virtuemart 2.0.6 on Joomla 2.5.4. How can I change the default number of products displayed per page in category of products. The default value is 10 but I would like to change it to for example 100. I change in Global Configuration: Default List Limit and Default Feed Limit to 100. I set in virtuemart - Product Categories settings for selected category:
Category Form Limit List Start , Category Form Limit List Step , Category Form Limit List Max , Category Form Initial Display Records , to 100 but still shows only 10 products per page.

Could anyone help me please?
Thank you

4est

VirtueMart » Configuration » Shopfront » Then change Max products per view in frontend
it worked for me

mandingueiro

Doesn't work for me. I still get 9 products per page :S

DH

Quote from: mandingueiro on October 02, 2012, 19:23:58 PM
Doesn't work for me. I still get 9 products per page :S
My case, it only works for the root category, not workable for products in sub-category. So, I am wondering this as well.
---------------------------------------
PHP v5.3.1          |  Apache v2.2.41
MySQL v5.1.41   |  XAMPP 1.7.3
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4
Windows 7 SP1 Professional
---------------------------------------

ERNIK

zety52

Hi,

I have a similar problem, but i onlt want one product to view per page?

alexzien

Same problem here. I want to show 50 products on each category and sub-category page, but nothing I have tried works. There have to be a way to change this manually in some file, right?

bytelord

Hello,
Did you try having the same SEF configuration both joomla and VM (SEF enabled both or SEF disabled both)?

Read some other posts could help: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=103480.msg357161#msg357161

Also please tell your vm version..

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

aarondwyer

Did anyone get this solved.? I'm on 2.0.18a and I can't work out how to increase the pagination item display count to anything other than 10 items.?

Zian

I have the same problem as aarondwyer. Using VM 2.018a and J!2.5.8, I cannot get the number of results per page to default to anything other then 10.

davidhharnett

Hello,

Just in case anybody is still pondering on this, After setting the default in configuration>shopfront. I had to go to into all my existing categories and change "Category Form Initial Display Records" as well.

aarondwyer

Thank you so much for replying, that has fixed it perfectly.

Aaron

fricikoma

I'd like to reduce the number of products displayed on the admin page. It's set to 200 and it usually takes a minute for the server to respond. If I set it to 15 the loading time is acceptable but it always reset when I leave the page.
I have VM 2.0.24c  on Joomla 2.5.16