News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Blank white screen on front page vm2

Started by ianhard, January 08, 2014, 05:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianhard

hi there, this has been doing my head in!! :'(  i have been through the forum and can't find a solution.  when you go to the page that has Frontpage assigned it just goes to a blank white screen. (there is nothing in the page source.)  when I turn shop off,  it works and shows that it's offline for maintainance.  When i try the category option from the menu selection,  it works if I assign an individual category,  but not if I want to show all categories.  here is the page in question.  http://gworldproductions.com.au/cerra/products

Cheers in advance

VM version =  2.0.26a
Joomla Version = Joomla! 2.5.17 Stable
php version=     5.3.27

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

John2400

Yep happened a few time to me. Change the template back to a standard one.

ianhard

I installed a new joomla, did everything from scratch.  It was all working,  then I changed the catalogue on setting.  then everything went blank again. 

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ianhard

Sorry for my super delay.  Everything was good, now I get this Bug message.  any idea how to fix this? " Fatal error: Class 'vmRequest' not found in /home/gworscom/public_html/cerra/plugins/vmcustom/specification/specification.php on line 98 "

Virtuemart 2.6.6
Joomla 2.5.20
PHP 5.3.28