News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

www.doudouplanet.com

Started by gwen, September 24, 2005, 16:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwen

hi all  :D

Thanks for any help I receive, I'm still there to you too (as I've done during all the summer  8) )

thank you in particular with Soeren (of course ;-) ), Mosey, Gerald,  and the other

http://www.doudouplanet.com

I'm now working on the joomla/virtueMart Order Management...it's a big part missing in phpshop

any comments are welcome   :)
Gwen ex-dev team member. I used virtuemart to build www.doudouplanet.com a very good experience for me !

Zootek

gwen

ouah en français dans le texte..cool  ;D

merci
Gwen ex-dev team member. I used virtuemart to build www.doudouplanet.com a very good experience for me !

Eiteall

I find the site slow to load on broadband, and the purple colour is a bit loud. But other than that it looks good. What gallery are you using?

gwen

hello, thanks for the comments...

I use ponygallery
with
+Catalog
+Community builder
+smf

what do you call broadband ? I've a 4Mbits net connection and it's ok (not quick but not slow too)...
actually the mambo code and phpshop code are not optimize for speed...I've already see the limit of the code  :(

gwen

I've just checked the poll note !
I guess those who put 1/5 don't even see the work  or are just interested by comp shop ;D whatever the don't understand the template work for integration...
on other forum some said to me that they had to check the code to see if it was really made on mambo  :D that's good enough too me

Eiteall

Thank's for answering my question, I have been trying to compare all the galleries but I shall have to do a custom adjustment for my needs.

I just checked the site again and it appeared instantly, which was quite the opposite of the last time I looked - one of those strange things I guess!

here's a handy link http://internetsupervision.com/ which will show you world performance of your webpage. Just type in the URL in the top left.

onle little thing with the logo the u's look like n's making the site name hard to read.

gwen

hi,

thanks for the url...
to increase the speed I took of mambelfish and use my own sef dev

thanks to for the remark about the logo...I've to think about it !

gwen

I'm amaze by the notation given on the live shop showroom ???
on mambojoe the community builder team dev boss is amazed by the result of is comp !
smf is clearly really good integrated
catalog is really good integrated
pony gallery is really good integrated
and phpshop has some much hack that you don't recognize it... :P

that's weird...I guess has ther's no comment this is just bullshit vote  :-*

Eiteall

I think that the average user who vote on the "live shops" are voting on appearance rather than technical achievement. In some ways the appearance to the shopper is more important, as Mambo-PHPshop functions as a great shop even in its default state.

Your integration of components is to be commended, but perhaps your design may not appeal to the community.

gwen

hi,

I agree with you  :D
but we are here on a technical web site...so ...
and of course plush are not attracting as sex toy !

Motoridder

Quote from: gwen on September 28, 2005, 18:15:54 PM
hello, thanks for the comments...

what do you call broadband ? I've a 4Mbits net connection and it's ok (not quick but not slow too)...
actually the mambo code and phpshop code are not optimize for speed...I've already see the limit of the code  :(

Hy,

J'ai une connection de 2Mbits et le site ne s'ouvre pas :(

Et une questiuon: quelles sont les limitations du code?

Merci beaucoup pour entendre comment de faire une "on-line gallery" qui est cool
MOTORACE Romania

join mambo-phpShop[/color] IRC channel at #mambo-phpshop[/color] on irc.freenode.net[/color]

gwen

may be we should go on in english ;-)

essaye encore pour le site c'est bizarre....

the code limit, i'm talking about joomla, is that for example the sef is quite slow (to many fucntion!) or mambelfish...
in my case I use several js script and I guess the time of loading is increase cause of thoses scripts...

QuoteMerci beaucoup pour entendre comment de faire une "on-line gallery" qui est cool
???...I use ponygallery... is that what you want to know ?

Schtroumpfgrognon

Hello,

Mes félicitations pour le superbe travail d'intégration ! I am a newbie and you can be sure that i am impressed.

I do not like the appearence (it's so hard for my poor eyes). I need more sweet colors but your work is fine too.

How many time did you past to finish all your site?

gwen

salut,

two months to understand how it works...one month more to change different things and stuff