News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Guest Checkout Button Missing

Started by tkejmullins, January 03, 2014, 22:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkejmullins

I try not to post new questions but this time I am unable to locate the solution.  I may just be missing a simple setting or something.  I have made sure that these options are NOT checked:
On checkout, ask for registration    
Only registered users can checkout

I still do not see the option to checkout as guest.  I am not even sure when that option is available.  After adding an item(s) to the cart and viewing the cart there is a button at the bottom that says "Checkout Now."  When you click on that it automatically provides the login screen that has the options for the following:
    Forgot your password?
    Forgot your username?
    Don't have an account?

There is no other option other than the "Checkout Now."  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joomla 2.5.16, VM 2.0.26a, PHP 5.3.2

jenkinhill

It will not say "guest checkout" but here is a site which only has non-registration for checkout. Billing and shipping addresses are still needed with the appropriate user fields disabled or made not required. http://viridiangallery.co.uk/buy-online/lakeland-collection/lakeland-print.html   Just add something to the cart to see. It's a live site so only buy if you want one.....
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum