News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Automatic selection of payment method not working !!

Started by Ronny Buelund, December 05, 2013, 18:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronny Buelund

Hi

I'm using VM 2.0.24c and J! 2.5.16. I have enabled three payment methods - two which are attached to the shopper group Cash and one two she shopper group Credit. The one connected to the Credit group is the Standard payment method. I have enabled Automatic payment method selection in the configuration. When I log in as a Credit group customer I am still asked to select a payment method but I cannot select anything - it just says "No payment method for your order" !! - please help ASAP.

jenkinhill

Automatic payment selection applies if you have just one payment method so the shopper has one less step to take at checkout.

No payment method for your order is a different issue, post that in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=131.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Ronny Buelund

Well - I only have ONE payment option for that specific customer group - so I believe it is still a question about automatic selection not working - or ofcourse maybe the standard payment plugin is buggy ??

Ronny Buelund

I got it working - it was a problem with the selected currency in the payment method !