News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart Pagination Issue

Started by dineshprima, November 18, 2013, 12:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dineshprima

Hi ,

I upgraded my virtuemart component to 2.0.24a , I am getting pagination issues. When i clicked on second page of category view. It is still in first page it self. Also the dropdown not working ... when i selected 15 in dropdown value of pagination, then the page is redirecting and shows an message like "No result : (keyword)".

When we turn off joomla SEF , The pagination works fine.

SEF -- /index.php/cakes/view/category/virtuemart_category_id/23/filter_product/keyword/limit/10   
NON-SEF -- /index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=23&Itemid=447&lang=en&language=en-GB&filter_product=&keyword=&limit=10 

Joomla Ver : 2.5.16
PHP Ver: 5.3.23
MySql Ver: 5.5.32

Can any one suggest me a solution to this?

Thanks
Dinesh

incolor

I'm having similar problems. On some pages, no matter what page number I click, it stays on the first page, even though it changes the URL.
For instance,
page 3 creates the following URL: .../results,25-36
and it shows the same results as page 1: (root)

Likewise, a different category's root page shows the same results as clicking on its second page (?start=12)

It appears that the URL rewriting is different when I get to the category from the Joomla menu, vs the categories module vs the VM home page. I can see that there are other threads that talk about this (Limitstart is lost with SEF enabled causing pagination and cache problems http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=112075.0), but the difference is that no matter what method I enter from, the pagination is not working when Joomla's SEF URLs with Rewriting is active.

J.2.5.14
VM2.0.24c
MySQL 5.5.34
PHP 5.3.10

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

incolor

Hi Milbo,

I replaced the /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php on my site, and it does not solve the problem. Interestingly enough, the page 2 and page 3 buttons only change the URL without changing the products shown, but the page 4 button does change the products shown.

Page 1, 2 and 3 buttons change the url "start" value, but the "Results" part of the page also does not change until I get to page 4. This was consistent the first three times I paged through but hitting those page number buttons.

Now, however, no matter which page button I click, nothing changes, including the URL. Interestingly, the previous and next buttons almost always work correctly, but not always. In some cases, I must click the next button twice for it to increment the page number correctly.

Test here: http://www.gregyoungpublishing.com/store/by-artist/scott-westmoreland

Please let me know if there's anything else you want me to try.

J.2.5.14
VM2.0.24c - updated product.php
MySQL 5.5.34
PHP 5.3.10