News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.0.24b 500 error after upgrade from 2.0.24a

Started by rhenline, November 21, 2013, 19:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhenline

I get a partial menu listing of two item and nothing else. I was able to track down what is causing the problem but not a fix yet. In 2.0.24a I had a module of VirtueMart Category with Top Level Category as the Parent Category. If I turn this module off everything displays again. If I select any of the sub categories everything display fine. The only issue seems to be Top Level Category. Any one else having this issue?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rhenline

Yes, I installed the AIO file twice. Once using the update button and once manually using the Extension Manager.

rhenline

It was an over ride. I changed the name of the folder templates/[MyTemplate]/html/mod_virtuemart_category and it worked again. Not as pretty as what was there before but now at least I should be able to go to the original file and fine what I need to change in the over ride file to get it to work again.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member